How to take your measurements
How to take your measurements ?
For your custom-made boots manufacturing, or just for finding out your exact measurements, please follow our advice in order to take your measurements correctly.
1- Take your measurements with your bare legs (no socks, no trousers*)
* In the case that the boots are to be worn with trousers, please send us your measurements taken with and without trousers on.
2- Follow the diagram below to take the necessary measurements.
For this, take a tape measure and do not clutch. The tape measure must be close to your skin, but never too close.
Take measurements 1-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 while sitting down.
3- Take measurement number 2 following the diagram below.
This measurement is your foot’s length and you must take it while standing. Put your foot on a white sheet ; then draw your foot’s outline with a pen holding it vertically ; please ask for help if needed.
Once you have drawn the outline of your foot on the sheet, trace a line at each extremity of your foot in order to be able to measure its length correctly. This way, you will get all the necessary measurements for the manufacturing of your boots.
Sending us your measurements is simple !
- 1. PLACE AND VALIDATE YOUR ORDER
- 2. GO TO CONTACT
- 3. CHOOSE "CUSTOM-MADE" AS SUBJECT
- 4. POINT OUT YOUR ORDER NUMBER
- 5. DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUSLY FILLED MEASUREMENTS SHEET
- 6. CLICK ON "SEND" AND WE WILL RECEIVE YOUR SHEET WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER
Here is a chart with shoe size measurements in centimeters to help you.